Palmerston Blvd and College St, Toronto, ON
Hello! I am looking for a roommate for June 1, 2022.
· UNIT: 1 Bedroom in a 2-bedroom apartment in a charming 4-story walk-up
· PRICE: $1,065/month, includes high-speed internet, gas, heat and hydro. Coin laundry in building, street parking available by permit
· RELATIONSHIP TO THE UNIT: Current tenant seeking roommate
· LOCATION: Palmerston/Little Italy (Close to College and Bathurst)
· LEASE TERMS: Long-term rental preferred; two months’ notice required to end the tenancy by either occupant
· REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
· Proof of income
· Proof of double/triple vaccination
· Landlord references
The unit includes a large balcony, hardwood throughout, a gas stove and a shared bathroom. The available bedroom is spacious, with beautiful window light and neutal coloured walls.
Please note: I’m upgrading and redecorating. Imagine more plants, additional art and a TV. I will post updated photos asap 😊
As for me, I’m forever 39 😉 (aka 41) and would prefer a roommate who’s at least 35. I work in the arts and volunteer at a food bank. I'm a bit of a homebody, but I like to have friends over from time to time.
I am looking for a sociable, easy-going and conscientious roommate who is able and willing to compromise and communicate openly.
First and last month's rent are required after the roommate agreement is signed. Only apply if you can verify that you are double/triple vaccinated. Long-term applicants are preferred. No drop-ins, please.
Unfortunately, pets are not welcome, as my cat is a one-wolf wolfpack. However, she’s very sweet with people.
Please DM me with any questions along with a bit of information about yourself.
I will start showing the apartment around April 23rd, if not earlier.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.
Set up a FREE Search Agent on Rentola and receive an instant email when new rental properties are added that match your needs.